A Safer Place for Everyone
Lis Biotech Laboratories combines agility, reliability, and accuracy in the analysis needed.
We are part of a living and dynamic microscopic world.
Detection and quantification of environmental microorganisms allows us to know about our surroundings.
With that information we may take actions to live in a safer place.
UPGRADE – SAMPLE PROCESSING TIME
UPGRADE – KIT SHIPPING
Once the order is created, you will receive your sampling kit in 3-4 business days. You will get as part of the kit a pre-labeled envelope to send us your sample at no additional cost, this return service takes between 3 to 4 days (If you prefer to use another mail service to send your sample to our lab, please mail it to: Lis Biotech, 4242 Medical Drive, Suite 7325, San Antonio, Texas 78229). Once your sample is received at Lis Biotech, our laboratory will process the sample in the time chosen by you (Same Day, 1, 2, 3 or 5 days) and a report will be sent to you via email.
Lost Sample Disclosure: Lis Biotech is not liable for any packages lost in transit to our laboratory. This a rare occurrence, however if this occurs Lis Biotech accepts no liability. We have no connection with any of the courier companies. If you do not wish to use the USPS return postage provided by Lis Biotech, you may choose another carrier of your preference at your own expense.
Consulting Disclosure: Lis Biotech is an environmental laboratory, aiming to provide our customers with agile, reliable, and accurate results. Our team can explain to you the basis of the test. However, we do not directly offer any type of consulting, remediation and/or health advice, or interpretation/guidance of your results. To establish an action plan based on your laboratory results, please contact a professional specializing in CIRS, a remediation specialist, mold inspector, or other environmental professional. Although we do not have any affiliations, our company will happily suggest a list of professionals to contact.
AGILITY. Best technology and partnerships to deliver results fast and smoothly.
RELIABILITY. Committed with quality and high work ethic.
ACCURACY. Precise and reproducible results.
Terms & Conditions
- Once the purchase has been made online, the customer will receive the kit requested (cloth sampling or vacuum kit) in approximately 3 to 4 business days. When the order has been fulfilled you will receive a confirmation email that includes tracking information.
- We do offer expedited kit shipping, customers may pay for this service online and the kit will be shipped overnight. Orders received after 2:00pm will be sent the next business day.
- All services include postage service for returning samples to Lis Biotech. We include the 3-4 days return postage offered by USPS . However, customers may choose to use any other courier service at their own expense.
- Once the sample is returned to Lis Biotech, the processing time will depend on Sample Processing Time (SPT) provided on the Chain of Custody (COC) form.
- If you did not place your order online, the standard Sample Processing Time will be 5 business days, unless otherwise stated on the Chain of Custody form associated with the sample.
- For 1-Day service, the sample must be delivered to Lis Biotech, no later than 2:00 P.M. (CST) to receive the report the following business day up to 7:00 P.M. (CST). If the sample arrives later than 2:00 P.M., it will be processed the next business day and the report will be delivered 2 business days after reception of your sample.
- For Same-Day service, the sample must be delivered by 10:30 A.M. to receive your report by 7:00 P.M., that day. If the sample arrives later than 10:30 A.M (CST), the report will be delivered the next business day.
- Samples received without Chain of Custody form will be held as “Pending” until the customer information is gathered to start processing. The Sample Processing Time will be from this point.
- Envelopes received without sender remittance will be directly related to the customer on the COC form.